Employment Advisory Service
Your company is constantly exposed to employee issues. Most are capably handled with internal resources. Occasionally, however, events arise of a more complicated kind, where a second opinion is welcome insurance against potentially costly error. The traditional destination for these types of calls has been the lawyer, who while generally very helpful is also generally quite costly.
We have created a product offering to provide the quality of advice you seek at SUBSTANTIALLY reduced cost, in a way that matches your organization’s size and expected volume with one of the choices set out below.
The associates, with whom you will be speaking, are seasoned H.R. professionals with postgraduate degrees in Industrial Relations or Vice President level experience, for example. You will be accessing decades of experience, with full complement of current legislation and jurisprudence to verify the opinions.
Whether the issues relate to:
· EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS; LABOUR RELATIONS; WORKERS COMPENSATION; OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY; HUMAN RIGHTS; YOUR COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT
WE WILL BE YOUR FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE
YOUR ESTIMATED REQUIREMENTS
One employee in your organization, normally the human resources practitioner calling 1-5 times per month for advice/information or a manager in a small organization of less than 100 employees.
One or two employees, normally two human resources practitioners or a human resources practitioner and a line manager calling 6-20 times per month or representing an organization of up to 1000 employees.
Two or three employees in an organization of over 1000 employees, normally from the HR department calling over 20 times per month
- access by toll free number; E-mail; fax or phone
- less than 12 hours response time
- discounted consulting fees of $150.00 per hour for Senior Associates for meetings and special projects
- research projects charged at $60.00 per hour
- thirty days written termination notice by either party
We welcome the opportunity to provide exceptional support to your organization.